Wednesday, January 6, 2016

This is my late New Year's post. I have a habit of getting things done late. Maybe I should make it one of my new year's resolutions to fix that. Maybe one should be to fix my grammar.

The truth is, there are so many things about me that I would like to "fix." There are so many, in fact, that to list them would turn this post into a sad diary entry. I have good news though: I am moving passed the HTML and CSS portion my programming adventure, and getting into the real stuff.

My next project is a Craigslist-type website, which I will be building using Ruby on Rails. Very Exciting! I also have a couple of smaller projects that I will be making using WordPress.

As I sit here, writing this post, I feel very determined. I sort of let myself slack off over the holidays. Even the short period of time away from the terminal has got me a little anxious. I know to never do that again. At least not for a while.

Time to set up my first RoR environment. Wish me luck...

No comments:

Post a Comment